WELCOME TO ISM CENTRAL IOWA
As a member of ISM-CI you are a member of the Institute for Supply Management, which is the premier worldwide supply management organization with a worldwide membership base, professional programs, wide research interests and a network of more than 40,000 professional members.
1. Local Affiliate Membership includes ISM membership and provides many opportunities at the local level to network with and learn from local professionals as well as to build your leadership abilities in the local ISM-CI programs.
2. Member Publications from ISM: You will receive the Inside Supply Management® each month. It carries in-depth news of the profession and in-depth trends to keep you well informed and contribute to your organization.
3. www.ism.ws: ISM members have full access to this great web tool with its growing data base and knowledge support.
4. Discounts on Seminars and Programs: Both ISM and ISM‐CI grant important member discounts to members for educational programs and materials.
5. Online Career Center: You will have access to this international center to post your resume and search for new career opportunities.
6. ISM Resource Center: You will have easy access to information and databases and related information including resource guides and Research on Demand a joint project between ISM and CAPS.
7. Educational Resources. Many books, webbased tools and web courses are available.
8. Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Reports on Business®: These economic reports are published each month for members in Inside Supply Management®. They are excellent economic resources.
9. Certified Professional Supply Manager(CPSM): Become a leader in the profession by being tested and certified. Certified members receive many benefits.
10. Certified Purchasing Manager: You can earn and maintain your C.P.M. certification and all the rights and previous therewith.
11. ISM's Annual International Supply Management Conferences: You will receive great benefit from the annual worldwide educational conference devoted just to the supply management profession.
12. CAPS Research: Members have full access to all CAPS research devoted solely to the profession of supply management.
13. ISM Groups and Forums: The 21 Groups and Forums provide opportunities for members to network, meet, discuss and exchange information and knowledge. Membership is free to ISM members.
Visit our Membership Section to receive printed membership information and an application form via mail, please e-mail Jane Burger at the ISM-CI Administration Office or call her at 515-276-1254. If you're ready to apply for membership click here to download an application form.
To obtain information on the Affiliated Association closest to you and dues information, please call ISM Customer Service at 800/888-6276 or 480/752-6276, extension 401. Your applications can also be submitted via the Internet here.
Wondering where the old site went? View it by clicking here